Tuesday 17 December 2013

kanoko

If I live in the NWT,I can get many inspiration from nature.The beauty of art is inferior to the beauty of nature.
And nature is good teacher for children.Children can be strong because of cold,but I will die...
I'd like to live in the middle of nowhere;however,if I live in more remote communities without a car,it is difficult to get foods.I have to fish and hunt wild game.Oh...wait.I can use dog sledding!I wanna try dog sledding!

Housing prices are not expensive,though distance and freight add considerably to the cost.

I thought their health care is good.There are no premiums for medical care and eye exams. And extended health benefits are also available, at no cost, for specified disease conditions that are not covered by hospital and medical care insurance.

Anyway,I'll start my own dog sled team if I live in the NWT.




No comments:

Post a Comment