Tuesday 3 December 2013

Gen

1)I think in toronto is easy to recycle because Toronto has lots of garbage on the streets for recycling and people in toronto have a garbage for recycling.
2)We shouldn't blame people who live in apartments or landlords but I think we can tell them how to recycle easier for them.
3)There shouldn't be a fine because there are people don't know about separate rubbish sometimes that is difficult.I'm getting confused about it also.
4)We have recycling program but most of people don't really,I think.When I was a student,I used to recycle in school because I have to do that.
5)Actually I don't know what rubbish can be but I have seen the house was built by many used cans.
6)I do that.At first I had no idea how I can recycle.My hostmom told me about that,however.
7)I think so.The world has a recycling.If every country recycled,the environment would be very good definately.

No comments:

Post a Comment