Tuesday 17 December 2013

Gen

Hello,everyone!
1)I hope to go to the NWT because I can eat homegrown thing in the NWT.Nowdays in Japan,I have to be careful to vegitables or foods are from where because of the nuclear power plant station as Kanoko
said.Canada also has it but Canada has a lot of nature and preserve them.I don't need to be worried.Also I can get a job easily and salaries are generally higher.Although they said that a smaller portion of my income is taken by taxable,Japan is same.Furthermore,there are no premiums for medical care and eye exams is helping for people.The sports are pretty good.I think these are the positives thing for living in the NWT.
2)However,transit services look a bit bad and the time of their working is too short,I think so.
3)About housing prices are common in Japan but I feel it's more expensive than Okinwa just a little.
4)It's says that it's not cold,I don't think so.I can't understand it's minus 40 degrees in Winter.That's not common in Japan but I can see Aurola viewing is better.Actually.
5)I think I want to live there about 2 years.
6)If I have a child,I would raise my child there because they can learn a lots.For example,about the nature of Canada,the culture of the NWT and English.
7)I want to play any sports in the NWT.
8)All of these things interest me and I would be able to get experience in the NWT and that's important in my life or future for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment