Here is the topic for this week. It's about exercise. Exercise is something that is hard to get in the winter and many people feel less motivated. Canada has a problem with too many obese children. What can we do about it?
1) Is it important to students/children to be physically active?
2) Do you think physical education class is more important or equally as important as some other subjects? Which ones? No? Why?
3) Does exercising or just taking a walk help you to study better?
4) How much TV or internet do you watch each day?
5) Which is more important, physical health or high academic achievement (good grades)?
6) How many hours of physical activity each day do students in your country get? Is it enough? How many hours do you think they should get?
7) Do you exercise? Are you more motivated to exercise in the warm or cold weather? Why?
8) Should governments require people to exercise in order to qualify (get) health insurance?