After you watch the video, you should be able to answer these 5 questions using 'True' or 'False'.
1. Taylor Wilson built a nuclear fusion reactor when he was fourteen years old.
2. Wilson believes that nuclear fusion is not the future of energy, because it does not ‘break even.’
3. The University of Nevada is where Taylor built his fusion reactor.
4. The detector he developed replaced the one used by Homeland Security, and is much cheaper.
5. Wilson believes that kids can make discoveries that will change the world.
See you in class!