Also, make sure to read the questions below and be ready to answer them. Remember, you do not need to write down answers. Just make sure that you understand the questions and do a little bit of thinking about them.
1) If you were a parent, would you want the school to be able to track (follow using a computer) your child?
2) If you were a student, would you want your school to be able to track you?
a. Would you change or tamper with the tracking device in your student ID?
3) Do students need a student ID in your home country?
4) What kind of students do you think this tracking system would benefit (be good for)?
5) The schools would be spending a lot of money on these new tracking systems? Do you think this is a smart way to spend money? Will it make the kids safer?