As usual, please click on the link below to find the article we will be discussion. When you do, please read the article or watch the video more than one time. The first time, do not stop to check your dictionary. The second time, use your dictionary. The third time, you may read through or use your dictionary. Thanks!
Also, please consider the questions below. You do not need to write answers. You do, however, need to think about the answers and be ready to discuss the topic in class.
1) Could you live in van? For a short time? For a long time? What do you think the benefits and drawbacks would be?
2) Do you trust people who live in their vehicles?
3) Is this a common situation in Korea/Japan?
4) Should cities allow vans to park for free in certain areas of the city?
5) Housing prices are getting very high in many parts of Canada. Do you think the government should get involved?
6) Do you consider yourself and adventurous or cautious person?
7) What is something adventurous that you dream of doing? Remember, ‘dream’ mean you might never do that thing.
8) What changes are happening in Korean/Japanese culture?